Fingerprint Scanner On Back
- Docomo?Fujitsu?F-07E Disney Japanese Android Smartphone
- Part of Docomo?s Summer 2013 Lineup
- New Disney model released by Fujitsu model
- Has the latest hardware and matches that of other top Smartphones
- 1.7ghz Snapdragon Quadcore CPU and is running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- The F-07E has 2GB of RAM as well !
- Powered by Qualcomm?s amazing Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T processor + Adreno 320 Graphic CPU
- Blazing fast phone for high end graphic gaming, and super smooth response
- Features the fully customizable Disney illuminations on the back of the phone
- Also has the Disney earphone plug lightup and Display
- Full of pre-installed Disney contents, wallpapers, themes, and widgets
- The pre-installed Machi-Chara is ?Tinkerbell?
- Also has Fujitsu?s Human Centric Engine.? This phone is the all in one High-Spec smartphone !
- The Human Centric Engine allows the phone to tune itself specifically to each user using the front sensor
- Will automatically sense and adjust brightness of the phone based on your surroundings.
- If you are in a dark room, it will sense this and increase brightness, if you are in a sunny or bright area, it will decrease brightness to save battery
- If you are in a noisy surroundings, it will sense and automatically adjust audio / voice to match your situation.
- CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T Quad-core 1.7GHz
- GPU : Adreno 320
- Memory : 64GB ROM / 2GB RAM
- 2G Network : GSM GPRS EDGE? 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 3G Network :?UMTS?HSDPA 800, 850, 2100 MHz
- 4G Network : LTE 800.1500, 2100 Mhz
- Micro SDHC memory card supports up to 32 GB
- Micro SDXC memory card supports up to 64 GB
- Battery Size : 2600mAh
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- HDMI output via Micro USB MHL Adapter Cable (Sold separately)
- Music Format : MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV
- Facebook, YouTube, Twitter integration / support
- Size : 131 ? 65 ? 10.5 mm